Wednesday 16 February 2011

About Wences...

Hi, my name's Wences. My favourite colour is blue.
I am eleven years old. I am from the capital city of The Czech Republic - Prague.

I go to school FZS prof. Otokar's Chlup. My favourite subjects are English because then I can speak with foreigners and PE because I like sports.

What about my hobbies? For sport I play basketball. I also play the guitar. And I am going to dance Hip hop...

I also like music. My favourite group is the Black Eyed Peas. My favourite song from this group is Time - the dirty bit.

In my free time I read some books (especially adventures) and I also play some computer games. My favourite computer game is Club Penguin.
I also have a pet - it's a funny dog.

And what about YOU ???

Wences =)

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.