Tuesday 19 April 2011


My name is Terka Zajíčková and I’m 14 years old. I live in Příbram. It’s a nice tawn full of good people. I like dogs, tigers, spaghetti and chocolate. I live in the small family house, with my mum, her boyfriend and sometimes my sister with her boyfriend. In my free time I go to my dad, to Prague. He lives with her girlfriend and the youngest sister. I have 4 sisters, but only 1 is my own sister. Her name is Adéla, she is 20 years old and she goes to high school. Other sisters are from mum’s boyfriend. The youngest sister is the best for me. She is very cute. I have big family. :D I go to the primary school in Příbram, to class 8. My favourite subjects are Czech and English language, Biology and Geography. We have nice school. I don’t want to leave this school. There is beatifull.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.